A 1-week fitness holiday for the fit, for the wannabe fit & the people wanting on their holiday an extra push and enegy.. Coming back fitter never hurt anyone.
The team of highly experienced personal trainers have devised a challenging and entertaining week, packed full of outdoor pursuits to deliver a significant increase in your fitness levels and leave you feeling energized, recharged and motivated. Everyone will notice improvements in cardio fitness, stamina and strength – plus the additional benefit, if desired, of weight-loss.
These guys love putting you back into the best shape of your life, and they love doing that in amazing destinations. All daily training sessions, classes and activities are optional and you can therefore design your personal daily programme, with the help and advice of our trainers. There’s a comprehensive mix of hiking, circuit training, jogging / running, cycling / mountain biking, stretching classes, and other optional sports and recreations, such as swimming, massage treatments and golf.
Three personal trainers look after each group, so every guest can work at their own level and receive a high degree of personal care and attention from our fitness team. The food is healthy, delicious and nutritious - and plentiful, given the amount of exercise everyone takes. Evenings are relaxed, sociable and fun at the end of a rewarding day's work.
Here are some examples of the many activities, classes and sessions on offer throughout the week, and with up to eight different sessions to choose from each day, you and the trainers can decide how best achieve your fitness goals.
- personal training: one to one fitness training
- hiking: a variety of hikes in stunning scenery – a choice of shorter flatter trails through to longer hikes on more challenging terrain
- strength circuits: sessions that are guaranteed to hit every muscle group and improve upper and lower body strength.
- cardio circuits: fun and fast moving sessions to improve all round cardio fitness for all levels
- core fitness: sessions concentrating on the body’s deep stabiliser muscles. Using stability balls and pilates techniques, you’ll feel muscles working that you never knew existed.
- running sessions: for the keen beginner to the seasoned runner – on scenic trails, with flatter shorter distances through to longer undulating trails for experienced runners.
- mountain biking: great biking on quality trails - there are bikes available at all our chosen venues.
We can show you some routes during your fitscape so you can take yourself out and see the surrounding countryside.
- boxercise: a fantastic stress buster and a highly effective form of cross-training that also enhances sports specific senses, including hand-eye co-ordination, balance and timing. Boxercise classes are always fun, energetic and strangely addictive.
- sports specific training: sessions to improve performance in a variety of sports such as running, swimming, cycling, racquet sports, skiing and golf. Whatever you play or do, we can train you for it.
- evening wind down: relax, recover and recuperate. Using mobilisation / flexibility exercises, self-massage techniques and led relaxation, we’ll put the life back into your tired muscles.
Price for a minimum of two people in standard double room.
- 7 nights accommodation (all ensuite)
- All meals, snacks, water, fresh juices, tea and coffee
- All group exercise classes, sports, jogs, hikes etc.
- A personal fitness consultation and a personal training session
- Swimming pool
- Constant access to team members throughout the day and evening
- Local transfers to / from our recommended flights to Malaga
- Flights, alcohol, personal insurance, massages, laundry, private excursions.
This passionate team hosts first class fitness holidays, designed by highly regarded personal trainers to maximize the joys of the great outdoors and ensure every guest achieves their fitness goals. Our trainers are all leading experts, with many years experience. Plus, they’re all great fun to be with. It’s the combination of expertise and personalities - in a relaxed, friendly, beautiful environment - that will make your fitscape experience so special.
Each fitness holiday is hosted by one of our experienced managers to ensure that every guest is carefully and personally looked after.
I had a wonderful week and really benefited from the enthusiasm of the team. Definitely a holiday to rejuvenate the mind and body in a fun, non-pressurised way, covering every individual's needs.
I thought my holiday would be good but I was unprepared for how brilliant I would feel by the end of the week and how sad I'd feel saying goodbye to the friends I'd made during the week. I'm definitely coming back!
Thank you all so very much for your energy, expertise and inspiration.
I haven't had as much energy or felt as good for years and the whole week was a great kick start to making the fundamental changes. The staff were incredible - all experts in their own fields and they made the week so much fun.
The food was incredible - never once felt like I was being deprived of anything. Came back feeling refreshed, re-energised and wanting to go straight back ...which I have already booked!"
The encouragement and enthusiasm of the team was fantastic.
A brilliant week. If you need a real boost to your health and fitness and a kick start, this is the week to do. I came back a different person and I am still following what I was taught.