This detox well-being retreat is an ideal for people new to detoxification and cleansing. A great starting point for many health goals, this effective 3 or 6 day program in Thailand features our delicious and healthy Detox cuisine as well as a range of carefully selected holistic therapies for cleansing the body, mind & soul.
After this detox holiday you can expect improved health on all levels including internal balance and increased energy and vitality. This program is ideal if you want to combine your detox with other a la carte wellness treatments and therapies.
Our structured Detox and Rejuvenation program is research-based and brings medical science and holistic therapies together. Nutritional and herbal support helps to reduce side effects and optimize the detoxification process. Combining various therapies, nutritional supplements and healthy cuisine with optional holistic fitness classes, this program is an integrated approach to experiencing 'lightness of being'.
A customized program can be created by a wellness practitioner if you would like to extend your detox stay.
There is no strict schedule here. You are here to relax, take care of yourself & come back feeling your best.
Price per person for 5 nights in double room (March 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Accommodation for 5 nights
- Full board (3 Kamalaya meals per day, à la carte or set detox menu)
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- 1 x Body Bio-impedance Analysis (BIA)
- 1 x Initial Wellness Consultation
- 1 x 60 minute Oriental Herbal Detoxifying Body Scrub & Wrap
- 1 x 90 minute Vital Essence Oil Massage
- Specific treatments / components as listed in the package descriptions
- Use of steam cavern, swimming, plunge pools & fitness centre
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities
- One Wellness gift pack
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
All standard Introduction to Detox inclusions, plus:
- 2 x 30 minute Chi Nei Tsang
- 1 x 60 minute Chi Nei Tsang
- 4 x 30 minute Far Infrared Sauna
- 2 x 90 minute Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
- 2 x 60 minute Traditional Asian Foot Massage
- 1 x 30 minute Traditional Asian Hand Massage
- 1 x 90 minute Traditional Thai Massage
- Hillside room garden view
- Hillside room seaview
All our exclusive accommodation include the following:
- CD & stereo system
- Beverage & snack facilities
- Personal safe
- Hair dryer
- Yoga Mats
Please note that the facilities and services in our Paradise retreat are designed for adults who seek the time, place and expertise to improve their wellbeing. Our resort is not recommended for children and there are no child concessions available.
However, the following policy applies for parents who would like to do a wellness program and bring their children: for every room booked there must be one adult with a pre-booked wellness program for the duration of their stay. Children below the age of 16 may not participate in any wellness activities or treatments and are not allowed into the wellness centre or its facilities. Children below the age of 8 can stay free of charge on the sofa bed of a Villa when sharing with their parents. Maximum 1 child sharing room with their parents is permitted. Children below the age of 6 sharing room with parents are entitled to 50% discount on all meal rates; children will be served half portions from the regular menus. Baby cots for children below the age of 2 are free of charge (upon availability). Children are not allowed to use the swimming pools between midday and 4pm.
Best detox I have experienced! Small paradise with pristine surrounding, amazing food and treatments and a very caring, supportive and professional staff. Thank you Kamalaya.
Claudia Sofia Hyun, Singapore
Kamalaya is such a special place that you don’t come across very often. I have reached my goals, while enjoying every minutes, quite a surprise when you are on a detox.
Gemma Jane Scott, Great Britain
Over 10 years, I have stayed at 6 top health and wellbeing resort. I thought Chiva Som would be hard to beat – Kamalaya has done it. Facility and programs on par – staff service superior and detox program far superior.
John Peter Hawker, Australia
I came here for a purpose of relaxing, detoxing, feeling great about myself & all of that have been actives, thank you for welcoming my stay so wonderful.
Nawal Alrahbi, Oman