If you're the kind of traveler who takes their fitness program along for vacation, then you'll want to head to the beautiful Dolomite mountains in Italy for a seven day luxury fitness holiday! Highly experienced personal trainers will make sure you receive personal attention in a wide range of sports-specific to general training and fitness programs.
Your beautiful fitness resort is to be found in the Northern Italian province of Bolzano, at the village of San Cassiano. At an altitude of 5000 ft above sea level, the village and resort are surrounded by the Dolomite peaks. It's this imposing mountain setting that, combined with your luxurious accommodation, guarantees a spectacular fitness vacation you'll never forget.
Naturally, each room is comfortable, spacious and beautifully decorated - with most having impressive views of the surrounding mountains. As you would expect, there are miles of trails branching out in every direction - perfect for walking, jogging, biking and hiking. You can also choose to walk through the resort's gardens, swim in the pool or head to the spa for a restorative massage.
Your resort's creative chefs will be busy taking care of your personal dietary needs, serving up delicious healthy food for vegans, vegetarians and non-vegetarians! Click on the More tab for information regarding fitness programs!
Your fitness holiday is unique! That's why, with the advice of expert trainers, your schedule can be packed full of different options daily. Your itinerary can accommodate everything from gentle workouts to serious competitive challenges.
1,795 GBP per person, for Deluxe room and for a minimum of two people.
Standard single occupancy room is 1,995 GBP.
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- All meals, including snacks, water, fresh juices, tea and coffee
- All group fitness exercise classes and sports like jogging, hiking, biking etc.
- A personal fitness consultation and a personal training session.
- Unlimited using of the swimming pool and the steam room
- Local transfers to and from our recommended flights to Innsbruck
- Constant access to fitness team members throughout the day as well as the evening
- Personal insurance
- Massage and spa treatments
Training programs on offer include:
- Personal training
- Hiking through stunning scenery.
- Strength circuits to improve both upper and lower body strength.
- Cardio circuits to improve overall cardio fitness.
- Core fitness using stability balls and pilates.
- Running sessions for all levels - on scenic trails with either flat and short distances of longer more challenging circuits.
- Mountain biking on the many great biking trails.
- Boxercising - a stress busting cross-training workout that's fun and energetic.
- Sports-specific training sessions to improve your performance in a variety of sports such as running, swimming, cycling, racquet sports, skiing and golf.
- Wind down, and recuperate with mobilisation and flexibility exercises, self-massage techniques and LED relaxation.