Nothing will unwind you more than a whole week relaxing in the spas and hot springs of Italy's volcanic island of Ischia!
As you'll find out the moment you set foot on the mountainous island, there's no shortage of breathtaking Mediterranean panoramas either. The hotel's Spa and Wellness center will be at your disposal, but you can also visit any of the other thermal centers on the island.
During your spa holiday, you'll get to explore the 5th century B.C. Argonese castle, the quaint fishing village of St. Angelo, as well the island's archeological museums. Ischia's rich history dates back to the Bronze age while, by 700 BC the island was already an important trading hub.
The island's proximity with mainland Italy gives visitors the chance to explore the city of Naples, the famous Roman-era city of Pompeii, the World Heritage Site of Ravello, and the pictueresque cities of Positano and Amalfi along the Amalfi Coast.
Arrival in the Island of "Ischia"
Upon arrival at Rome or Napoli Airports, you will be privately transferred to Naples Pier. Afterwards, you will board to a ferryboat to your hotel in Ischia. After check-in, you can take the entire day to relax and admire the breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. You can also indulge in soothing massages and body treatments at the hotel's magnificent Spa and thermal center. Dinner will be served at the hotel.
Tour of Ischia
Your tour will commence with a half-day driving tour of Ischia, where you will be inspired by stunning panoramas of the countryside. We will first visit the Aragonese Castle, which was originally built in the 5th century B.C. Our next stopover will bring us to Ischia's central historical village with its picturesque streets and craftsmen’s shops. Thereafter, we'll discover the beauty of S. Angelo, a peninsula also known as "The Little Capri" of Ischia.
In the afternoon, you'll have free time to relax on the seaside and appreciate the majestic beauty of nature or to visit any of the thermal centers peppered in the island.
Day 3 to Day 5
Relax and Optional Activities
Spend three days relaxing at your hotel! The beautiful setting is perfect for sunbathing and romantic walks along the shore. You can also indulge in several pampering sessions in the Hotel Spa and Wellness center. There are several treatments and relaxation pleasures you can choose from. Accommodation will be on a half board basis. You can also choose any of the available of excursions in Ischia or to the Amalfi Coast.
Depart from the hotel in Ischia in the morning. You will be transferred to Rome FCO airport or to Naples airport.
Relaxed, recharged and rejuvenated – you are now ready to face the world with a more positive demeanor. You are always free to come back!
Price per person, in double occupancy room.
- Hydrofoil transfer from Naples pier to Ischia A/R
- Private transfer from Ischia pier to Hotel A/R
- 5 Nights at a 5* Hotel. Note: Accommodation in standard double room park view in bed and breakfast basis. It includes use of the outdoor hotel’s pool, tennis court and gym. Shuttle service available from and to the village of Lacco Ameno.
- Accommodation in different room category upon request
- 1 private half-day excursion of the island with private English-speaking driver guide
- Local city tax around € 2,00 per person per night (needs to be paid on the spot)
- Private transfer from Rome/Naples airport or alternative point of departure to Naples pier A/R (Available upon request)
- Anything not specified in “Inclusion”
About your Hotel
A pinewood of about seven hectares that offer tranquility and a magical atmosphere surrounds your exclusive accommodation. The health and beauty center extends the most modern and exclusive health and beauty treatments to guests.
- The Aragonese Castle is a remarkable monument that stands on a volcanic rock. It was built in the 5th century AD and fortified in 1441 by Alfonso V of Aragon to guard the residents from rampant pirate raids at the time.
- S.Angelo area boats a unique natural setting. It was once a fishermen’s village and now represents one of the finest tourist destinations in all Ischia.
Tour Specials (Upon Request)
- Private excursion to Naples with guided visit of the city
- Private excursion to Pompei’s archeological site
- Private excursion to the Amalfi Coast with the amazing sights of Ravello, Positano and Amalfi