- Q. Why do I come to Combadi?
- Admit it, there is no other place like us on the internet. We
show you only carefully selected holidays by our team guaranteed
that you will come back different! Also, some holiday providers
offer special promotions for Combadi customers. Watch out for
- Q. Who takes my payment?
- To secure your booking Combadi takes your payment into a secure trust account that cannot be accessed until after your trip has taken place, protecting you in the case of bankruptcy of any holiday provider. In addition to being held in trust, your monies are also insured. A Stand Alone Safe Seat Plan policy is an insurance policy which is issued on your behalf by us. If your money is not in the Trust Account for any reason, the insurance will reimburse up to the value of £11,000 per passenger.
- Q. I just came back from a holiday I saw here &
I want to share my experience. How can I do that?
- Contact the Combadi team and we'll publish your experience on our
innovative travel Blog.
- Q. Is my money protected?
- Combadi is a member of the Travel Trust Association which is a respected
travel trade association that exists in order to protect you, the customer,
with 100% financial protection on package holidays. This means that when you
book directly with Combadi every penny that you pay to Combadi for a package
holiday is protected by the Travel Trust Association.
In compliance with UK travel industry regulations any money that you pay us
for a package holiday is locked away in a secure trust account managed by the
TTA (Travel Trust Association). This means that we can't spend your money until
you have returned from your holiday. Find out more about the TTA by visiting
their website: http://www.traveltrust.co.uk/.
- Q. What is your booking and refund policy?
As standard, for all bookings made via Combadi Ltd, a 30% deposit will be required from the end-customer with full payment 2 months before start of the holiday. The standard terms that will be applied to all bookings made via Combadi Ltd are as follows;
Upon cancellation the following charges will be due:
- Up to 90 days before departure: 50% of deposit
- 89 to 61 days before departure: only deposit
- 60 to 31 days before departure: 50% of trip cost
- 30 to 16 days: 75% of trip cost
- Less than 15 days: 100% of trip cost
In the case where the bookings are made via our partners, their own booking conditions apply.